an agency specialized on Business Analytics, IT and Financial job openings,
on behalf of its client is looking for an
“Assistant Finance Director”
One of the biggest public companies in the Greek market, expert on its field delivering superior services is looking for a high caliber professional, who will ensure the continued prosperity and growth of the financial department of the company by maximizing all opportunities and meanwhile having the skills and the scalability to move quickly upwards to the hierarchy.
The ideal profile for this Assistant Finance Director position is a high potential, ambitious Finance professional who wants to be part of a fast growing company were he/she can really have an input on the business. A previous experience in both large and small companies would be very appreciated.
Key duties and responsibilities of the job:
· The Assistant Finance Director will have responsibility, including the review of daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting materials and metrics for the Finance Director.S/he will oversee budget execution, financial forecasting, cash flow, and accounts payable and receivable.
· S/he will be responsible for the Credit Control of the department
- The assistant will serve as a partner to the Finance Director on the organization’s administrative and operational processes, with a goal of continuously developing and improving methodologies and systems.
- He or she will work with other directors of the company too.
· Strong leadership, analytical skills, perfect attention to details
- Must be a self-starter, proactive team player and highly organized
- Good at building relationships across all levels of personnel
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and act pragmatically
- Excellent presentation skills
- Motivated, driven, enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to inspire these qualities in others